Kingdom Quest & AWANA Clubs
Wednesday Night at First Kids is a great place to meet new friends, play games, enjoy fun event nights, and serve God together to share Christ as we meet the needs of others in our world.
2018-19 Kick Off - September 5th
6:00 pm in the Gym
- Graded Clubs for K-6th
- Kinder - 6th Grade Circle Time will be in the Gym.
- Parents will pick up their children in the Classrooms.
- $20 Registration Fee
Three 30 Minute Segments:
- Game Time with Friends
- Book Time for Discipleship
- Kinder-2nd Grades - Awana Sparks Books
- 3rd - 6th Grades - Kingdom Quest: A Strategy Guide for Kids and Their Parents/Mentors: Taking Faith and Character to the Next Level
- Dr. Tony Evans purposes to instill kingdom virtues even at this young age, highlighting wisdom, integrity, faith, resiliency, purity and service in a way that children can understand. Each chapter, called a "Kingdom Key," contains related Scriptures that help kids learn to question, reflect, start to journal and apply truth to their lives.
- 5th - 6th Grades may also complete the Awana T&T books.
- Mission Time about Serving God