First Baptist Church of Round Rock, Texas is seeking a Full-Time Minister of Music to lead the music program in a thriving, multi-generational church body
· A church with an average attendance of 650+ in three distinct worship services with varying worship styles
· A mission-minded church seeking to reach one of the nation’s fastest-growing communities for Christ
· A church that offers multiple ministries and programs seven days a week
· A church with a legacy of 167 years of ministry in the Round Rock area
We are seeking a Minister of Music who has:
· A growing, healthy relationship with Jesus Christ
· A heart for spirit-led, God-centered worship
· An attested call to Music Ministry, including teaching, proclaiming the gospel, nurturing spiritual growth, and leadership development
· Experience directing choirs and instrumental ensembles.
· Demonstrated success leading or supporting a music education ministry for all ages (Pre-school thru Adult)
· Proven ability to lead music in a variety of situations such as formal worship, funerals, camps, seasonal productions, etc.
· Ability to lead a volunteer worship team with varied experience levels
· Excellent people skills
· Experience in various music styles
· The spirit of a team player in a multi-staff church
· A proven ability to coordinate with the senior pastor’s goals and church mission
· Been ordained as a Baptist minister and who holds a Music degree from an accredited Baptist or like-minded Seminary
If you feel led to apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Team Members: Bob Sheffield, David Cox, Patrick Knighten, Emma Smith-Hurley, Katie Palmer, Rachelle Baker and Steve Homer