First Baptist Church of Round Rock, Texas is seeking a Full-Time Minister of Music to lead the music program in a thriving, multi-generational church body
· A church with an average attendance of 600+ in three distinct worship services with varying worship styles
· A mission-minded church seeking to reach one of the nation’s fastest-growing communities for Christ
· A church that offers multiple ministries and programs seven days a week
· A church with a legacy of 167 years of ministry in the Round Rock area
We are seeking a Minister of Music who has:
· A growing, healthy relationship with Jesus Christ
· A heart for spirit-led, God-centered worship
· An attested call to Music Ministry, including teaching, proclaiming the gospel, nurturing spiritual growth, and leadership development
· Excellent people skills with a servant’s heart
· A desire to direct volunteer choirs and instrumental ensembles
· A willingness to advocate and support a music education ministry for all ages
· An ability to lead music in a variety of situations such as formal worship, funerals, camps, seasonal productions, etc.
· Preferably been ordained as a Baptist minister and who holds a Music degree from an accredited Baptist or like-minded Seminary
If you feel led to apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.