Adult Ministry at First Baptist Church is all about helping adults connect and grow in a relationship with Jesus Christ and each other. We provide a nurturing atmosphere of care, in a comfortable place where individuals experience a sense of family, study the Bible, minister and reach out to others, serve others, and share the gospel.
We offer many opportunities for adults to experience spiritual growth through a variety of programs.
- Sunday School or Sunday Morning Bible Study offers classes for all life stages ranging from singles and newly married couples, to parents of preschoolers and school-age, through empty-nests and senior adults. View class schedule. View classroom map.
8:30 AM: Family Worship (First Life Center), Bible Study
9:45 AM: Family Worship (Sanctuary), Bible Study
11:00 AM: Family Worship (Sanctuary), Bible Study
6:00 PM: Evening Worship
- Bible Studies are offered throughout the year for discipleship and digging deeper in the Word.
- Singles, Women, Men and Senior Adult Ministries allow these groups to connect with one another as we grow in God's Word.
- Prayer and Care Ministries provide prayer and support for our church family.
- Mission and Outreach Ministries touch our community and the world, showing others the love of Christ.
- Recreation programs such as basketball leagues, golf tournaments, and other seasonal events provide great fellowship and fitness opportunities.
Let us help you find your place in Adult Ministry! Contact Larry Stehr for more information.