Prayer is the gateway to heaven and the best way to know God in a personal way. It is the key component as we Connect with growing believers to become more like Christ.
Jesus said, "My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations" and in the book of James it says that "the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
We have several opportunities for people to become involved in our prayer ministry, to have intercessors pray for them, and to see God work in our FBCRR family through prayer.
- Visit our Prayer Room, available 24/7 in the Brown House, to pray for those on our prayer list provided by the Prayer Team.
- Attend Men's Prayer Meeting on Tuesday mornings at 6:00 AM in the Lane House to share prayer time together.
- Attend Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting at 6:00 PM in A-108 for a special time of intercessory prayer and Bible Study.
- Join a Sunday School class/Biblical Community. This provides a key connection with peers and cross-generational friends, providing support while praying with one another.
- Join our Prayer Team of dedicated prayer warriors, receiving daily emails with prayer requests and praises. These intercessions are a vital part in lifting up our church family in prayer. Submit your request below to join the Prayer Team.
For more information about the Prayer Ministry, contact our church office at 512.255.3454.